Friday, March 6, 2009

The Motor Arrives!


My motor arrived on 1/20/09 on a Yellow Freight truck. He was not able to get into the driveway, so I took the Dodge Ram out to the street and backed up to his tail end. We lifted the approx 150 pound crate with pallet ( or more like slid it ) down into the pickup. For some reason he thought it was a generator for a camper. When I explained what it was for he just shrugged it off. I don't think he thought much of the idea. After my son returned from school, we lifted it down and into the garage. It was a few days before I unpacked it and connected it up to a 12v battery to make sure that it worked. A few weeks earlier I had received my adapter, hub, and motor mounts. Just about ready to install the motor into the truck. Keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment